Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the latest date I can place my co-branded order?
- U.S. Women’s Open at Pine Needles: April 8, 2022
- U.S. Open at The Country Club: April 15, 2022
- U.S. Senior Open at Saucon Valley Country Club: April 15, 2022
2. What happens if I place my order past the deadline?
We will do everything we can, but can no longer guarantee that your product will be delivered in advance of the championship. Additionally, expedited shipping charges may apply to deliver product in time.
We highly encourage placing your order in advance of the deadline to allow the necessary time for production and delivery.
3. How do I place my order?
Please email Ryan Hutchison at email@example.com.
- Please include this order information:
- Bill-to and ship-to addresses *Note: We cannot ship to PO boxes
- Company name
- Contact name
- Phone number and email address
- Required in-hand date
- Preferred payment method (check or credit card link)
- Please include for each item:
- Item name or style number (plus gender if applicable)
- Color (if applicable)
- Total quantity (size breakdown by gender if applicable)
- Corporate logo in proper file format (if co-branding)
- PMS colors in logo
- Digitizing fees may apply for improperly formatted logos
4. Do I need to place one bulk order?
No. You may place multiple orders provided that the minimums per item are met.
*Please note: some accessory items require a larger minimum to co-brand due to production limitations.
5. What is the minimum order quantity?
Minimum order quantities are listed in each item's product description. This varies significantly on accessories. For caps the minimum in a given style/color is 18 units. For apparel, the minimum is either 12 or 10 units depending on the vendor for a given style/color. Within that apparel minimum, you may select any size run you wish to order.
6. After placing my order, what happens?
A Purchase Order will be emailed to you for approval. Please check the accuracy of your Bill To, Ship To, In-Hand Date, Item Quantities, and Logo Instructions before you approve and return your signed purchase order.
7. How quickly can I get my merchandise?
The total time it takes from placing your order to receiving your final merchandise is on average between 4-6 weeks.
1-2 weeks for digital proof approval
3-4 weeks for production and delivery
*Please specify if you need a firm delivery date or if you need a rush order.
8. How much is shipping?
We provide free Ground shipping. If expedited shipping is requested or needed based on order timeline, the appropriate charge will be included on your invoice.
9. What do I need to provide if I am ordering co-branded merchandise?
Specific logo files are required based on the items in your order.
- Co-branded merchandise such as apparel and headwear require your logo in an embroidery (.DST or .EMB) file.
- Co-branded merchandise such as glassware, lanyards, etc. require your logo in a high-resolution (.EPS or .AI) file.
Please include any specific PMS/Pantone colors your logo requires. If you have any questions on which type of logo file is needed, please let us know and we will be happy to help. If you do not have an embroidery file, we can produce one for you.
10. How and when do I pay for my order?
Upon returning your signed Purchase Order, you may choose to pay in full by either credit card or expedited check. There is no fee to pay via credit card. If you pay by credit card, a secure link will be sent to you via email. An invoice will be emailed to you via the USGA finance team.
Corporate Logo Size Restrictions
The Corporate Logo must fall within the size restrictions illustrated below. The Corporate Logo may be smaller, but can never be larger, than the dimensions shown below. The most common restriction that applies is the maximum corporate logo width of 2.75". The Corporate Logo must always be placed in a secondary location on merchandise. For example, if the official Championship logo is on the left chest of a shirt, the Corporate Logo may be on the sleeve.
Exception: If the official Championship Logo is enlarged to 5 inches or greater (for example, on umbrellas or large luggage pieces), the Corporate Logo may be enlarged to fit within the “exception” size restrictions.
These guidelines are to ensure that the focal point of the merchandise is always the Championship and the Championship Logo, rather than on any related commercial aspect; therefore no exceptions will be made.
*** Please Note: Location of co-branded embroidery will be dependent on product. Let us know if you have any specific location requests and we will see if we can accommodate. Thank you!
Ryan Hutchison, RHutchison@usga.org or (908)-396-1502
Alexandra Downs, ADowns@usga.org