Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the latest date I can place my co-branded order?
- U.S. Women’s Open at The Olympic Club: April 9, 2021
- U.S. Open at Torrey Pines Golf Course: April 23, 2021
- U.S. Senior Open at Omaha Country Club: May 14, 2021
2. What happens if I place my order past the deadline?
We will do everything we can, but can no longer guarantee that your product will be delivered in advance of the championship. Additionally, expedited shipping charges may apply to deliver product in time.
We highly encourage placing your order in advance of the deadline to allow the necessary time for production and delivery.
3. How do I place my order?
Please email Jenelle Mirro at email@example.com or you may order online at corporatemerch.usga.org.
4. Do I need to place one bulk order?
No. You may place multiple orders provided that the minimums per item are met.
*Please note: some accessory items require a larger minimum to co-brand due to production limitations.
5. After placing my order, what happens?
A Purchase Order will be emailed to you for approval. Please check the accuracy of your Bill To, Ship To, In-Hand Date, Item Quantities, and Logo Instructions before you approve and return your signed purchase order.
6. How quickly can I get my merchandise?
The total time it takes from placing your order to receiving your final merchandise is on average between 4-6 weeks.
1-2 weeks for digital proof approval
3-4 weeks for production and delivery
*Please specify if you need a firm delivery date or if you need a rush order.
7. How much is shipping?
We provide free Ground shipping. If expedited shipping is requested or needed based on order timeline, the appropriate charge will be included on your invoice.
8. What do I need to provide if I am ordering co-branded merchandise?
Specific logo files are required based on the items in your order.
- Co-branded merchandise such as apparel and headwear require your logo in an embroidery (.dst or .emb) file.
- Co-branded merchandise such as glassware, lanyards, etc require your logo in a high-resolution (.eps or .ai) file.
Please include any specific PMS colors your logo requires. If you have any questions on which type of logo file is needed, please let us know and we will be happy to help. If you do not have an embroidery file, we can produce one for you.
9. How and when do I pay for my order?
Upon returning your signed Purchase Order, you may choose to pay in full by either credit card or expedited check. There is no fee to pay via credit card. If you pay by credit card, a secure link will be sent to you via email. An invoice will be emailed to you via the USGA finance team.
Jenelle Mirro, firstname.lastname@example.org or 908.326.1967
Drew Regino, email@example.com or 908.326.2240